Did you know?
- A child is diagnosed with cancer every 45 minutes
- The average age of diagnosis is 6 years old
- The average length of treatment is 2 years
- The average family spends 25% of its disposable income on non-medical expenses associated with the treatment of their child
- One in 11 families with a child diagnosed with cancer files for bankruptcy
Pinky Swear Foundation works to ease the financial and emotional hardships for families that are effected by childhood cancer.
Pinky Swear Foundation Programs:
Envelope Program helps families pay for mortgage payments, utility bills, food, transportation and much more while their child goes through cancer treatment.
Pinky Swear Pantry helps families at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital while they are staying with their child.
All Star Weekend Program gives families the opportunity to get away from the treatments and hospital stays to participate in a family fun weekend at Hilton MSP Airport in Bloomington.
Learn more at https://www.pinkyswear.org.